AUSTRALIA VS ENGLAND 4TH TEST LIVE VIDEO, ASHES LIVE STREAMING



Ricky definitely won't field in slips. He'll probably field at mid-off or mid-on. As long as you're pretty close to seeing the line which the bowlers are bowling, it's probably better for the bowlers that Punt's there to be able to talk to them as well. He has fielded there plenty of times in one-day cricket so I don't think it makes much difference.



Ponting and Clarke are the two members of Australia's top order that most need to lift for Boxing Day, with the team having relied heavily on Michael Hussey, Shane Watson and Brad Haddin during the series. Clarke made 80 in the second innings in Adelaide, where he couldn't salvage a draw, and his other scores have been 9, 2, 4 and 20.
"It hasn't been great," Clarke said of his form. "I thought I batted pretty well in the second innings in Adelaide. I made 80-odd which is nice. I was disappointed to get out in the last over of the day there. I felt very good in the second innings in Perth as well. I feel like I'm doing all the work. I feel like I'm training hard and hopefully there's some runs coming for Christmas this year for me."




AUS VS ENG 4TH Test 2010 Live video


Teams: Australia v England


Venue: MELBOURNE


Date: Dec 26-12-2010


Timing: 10:30 local | 02:30 GMT | 08:00 IST




Live Match Link:


Live Cricket Streaming ( Server1 ) - Watch
Live Cricket Streaming ( Server2 ) - Watch
Live Cricket Streaming ( Server3 ) - Watch


Australia v England 3rd Test Highlights Streaming 


AUS Squad: Shane Watson, Phillip Hughes, Ricky Ponting (capt), Michael Clarke, Michael Hussey, Brad Haddin (wk), Steven Smith, Mitchell Johnson, Ryan Harris, Peter Siddle, Michael Beer, Ben Hilfenhaus.


ENG Squad: Andrew Strauss, Alastair Cook, Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Paul Collingwood, Ian Bell, Eoin Morgan, Matt Prior, Steve Davies, Stuart Broad, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Ajmal Shahzad, James Anderson, Steven Finn, Monty Panesar









ESPN CRICKET